Tuesday, May 1, 2012

TV Room

As a rule - our TV room has been my hubby's domain and the decorating has usually been up to him. But, I my style is beginning to creep (tip toe) input into this room. Hubby doesn't seem to mind - and he has even disclosed that he likes my additions to the room.

Here is the newest addition to our tv/theatre room. We now have an awesome pop of colour in our tv room thanks to a new Aunty Cookie cushion cover!
Aunty Cookie has a great range of cute homewares - and all are handmade. Shannon (Aunty Cookie) also has a pretty cool blog here.

I like the bright green colour against the all white replica Eames lounge chair. Most of my house is white and I love adding bursts of colour through accessories such as cushions and art works. 
Little Miss three year old popped into the shot to say hello - but then went all shy. She is seen here playing with her newly painted toe nails (in fluro orange - very trendy for a three year old!).

What pops of colour are you playing with at home at the moment?

Fi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Thanks for popping in to say hello.