Sunday, June 17, 2012

I'm Loving Neon Pink!

Oh my goodness. I am loving the colour - neon pink at the moment.....but in small doses - just like the images below.
Gorgeous image via The Style Files blog.
I've loved this colour for a while and I have been slowly accumulating a few neon coloured accessories for my wardrobe .... until I asked hubby to pick up a can of neon pink spray from our local Bunnings store. You see, I was inspired from a sneak peak into an amazing home in my favourite magazine - Real Living. I saw a picture of an old timber chair that had been painted neon pink.

Sweet image via SF Girl By Bay blog
I had intended on spraying the chair myself but hubby knows that the my spray painting skills aren't that great so he has kindly done the job for me. I'll post an image of our neon pink chair throughout the week.

I think I'll hint for a neon/fluro yellow chair next. Check out how cool this colour looks on the cute timber table below.
Great image from Design Sponge blog

These colours make me smile! What do you think?
Fi xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Thanks for popping in to say hello.